Customer Success Professional
Our nation’s 91 million frontline workers are more important and more valuable than ever. Soft tissue injuries impact several million of these workers each year, and cost employers and insurers over $20 billion in direct costs. More importantly, these injuries pull workers away from their jobs and negatively impact their quality of life. Founded in 2015, Worklete is a software training platform focused on eliminating soft tissue injuries.
Our tool works. Engagement by frontline workers on our platform typically exceeds 80%, and we have reduced soft tissue injuries by as much as 50% at many of our customers. Training is provided anytime, anywhere in 2 to 5 minute videos with corresponding quizzes and other engagement mechanisms. We currently serve frontline workers in such industries as transportation & logistics, utilities, grocery and beverage distribution. Our customers include Penske Logistics, Nestle Waters and Culligan Water among many others. Key elements of the service we provide are that our content is engaging and easy to absorb, and the injury prevention data we report to users, frontline managers, and senior executives is impactful.
Stage Fund and Clear Stream Partners have recently partnered to acquire Worklete with the objective of accelerating growth by enhancing our technology and driving meaningful increases in user engagement. Each Worklete professional wears many hats, collaborates actively with all levels of the organization and with our customers. Our mission to prevent workplace injuries is what drives us. We earn the right to prevent those injuries through these customer focused values:
· Customer Experience: We own our customer’s experience, and it will be exceptional.
· Ease of Use: We are easy to do business with.
· Data: We are forward looking, and data driven.
· Growth: Everyone owns, and contributes to, company growth.
· Team Wins: Our team delivers results together, and supports each other, with urgency.
You will join an existing team of two Customer Success professionals, which will be a key driver of Worklete’s growth. In this role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts by building relationships with all levels of stakeholders within client from front line management to C-level executives
- Work closely with customers, the Customer Success professionals and other members of the Worklete team to drive customer engagement, account management, and revenue growth through renewals and expansion
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key client stakeholders
- Maintain reference-able clients with extremely high renewal and expansion rates
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities within existing clients, working closely with sales and customer marketing
- Establish and maintain metrics that depict client health
- Identify/anticipate customer needs and provide active feedback to senior management and our tech team on opportunities to improve our services.
You are entrepreneurial in nature and love the idea of growing a business. You are able to build strong relationships at all levels of an organization from front-line employees to C-level executives. You are excited to work on a small team and wear a variety of hats to solve problems as needed. You like the idea of being an early employee in a small, high growth company. You’re hungry, intelligent, and looking for a place where your exceptional ambition and drive will let you grow and shine. You are ready to take your knowledge and experience in customer success to help build a world class organization.
- Demonstrated ability to thrill customers
- A proven track record for consistently exceeding targets and large quotas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- The ability and willingness to work 8 am to 5 pm EST, regardless of your geographic location
● Remote work
● Unlimited vacation policy
● Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
● Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Compensation range is $70,000 – $90,000 per year depending on experience. Quarterly bonuses and long term equity plans available.
Worklete is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.